PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone! (returning player)

Dalam
12-13-2011, 04:43 PM
Good to see Wessex is still here. I applied to WSX before, but I joined RGD instead, which was only at the beggining at that time. I wish to join WSX, but first I'd like to know if the guild is still active in MO. I've been looking arround the Wessex area of the island, but found no one in either of the two player settlements in the area. Moh Ki is apparently under FEAR control, and it's almost deserted (not hard to see why).
Also if you're active what time and in which days of the weeks does WSX usually play?
Also what allies do you have?

Amethys Aurelius
12-13-2011, 05:15 PM
Hello. i cant answer any questions but. i was your former leader then :). RGD broke up after me and Kurko took little break, and members couldnt handle it. but happy to see you!

Dalam
12-13-2011, 05:18 PM
Oh hey there Amethys ^_^ Does Kurko still play? What about the others: Duffo, Kajj, Nepila, Wiggy, Hor?

Giumar Sturmzinne
12-14-2011, 02:35 AM
Kurko joined Fear... Welcome back Dalam, it's good to see people returning. And Wessex is still active, I'm not sure about the main time zone though.

Amethys Aurelius
12-14-2011, 03:36 AM
Duffo are playing Eve online, Kajj created own guild, Nepila played alot of LoL, wiggy joined right away to SPAR and then Fury, about Hor i have know idea. Welcome back!

Zeeph Carnelian
12-15-2011, 10:57 AM
I heard that Duffo is buying socks for high prices.

Casilda Tametomo
12-16-2011, 01:16 AM
Good to see Wessex is still here. I applied to WSX before, but I joined RGD instead, which was only at the beggining at that time. I wish to join WSX, but first I'd like to know if the guild is still active in MO. I've been looking arround the Wessex area of the island, but found no one in either of the two player settlements in the area. Moh Ki is apparently under FEAR control, and it's almost deserted (not hard to see why).
Also if you're active what time and in which days of the weeks does WSX usually play?
Also what allies do you have?I would like to remind everyone that posts in the Reception Chambers should be answered by the Bailiff, Cabinet officers, or a herald or clerk who might realistically be present to greet a visitor.

Hello, Dalam. It seems you find a warm welcome here among old comrades from RGD. Let me add mine to that.

I will forward your questions and a note of your interest to the Chancery and the Bailiff.

Dalam
12-23-2011, 01:08 PM
It has been some time since I had subminted the application. Unless I get a reply soon, I will probably apply to another guild. Playing alone is difficult and boring.:(

Amethys Aurelius
12-23-2011, 02:19 PM
hmm, you should have got reply allready. on PM or upper messages in this thread

Amethys Aurelius
12-23-2011, 02:20 PM
the first thing you also should is to join mumble. and its cristmas so there may be more ppl after couple days.

VOICE.KINGDOMOFWESSEX.ORG
port: 64738

Garadin Alwhindale
12-23-2011, 03:42 PM
Hop on Mumble mate. You should've already got an answer/PM.

Casilda Tametomo
12-24-2011, 03:20 AM
It has been some time since I had subminted the application. Unless I get a reply soon, I will probably apply to another guild. Playing alone is difficult and boring.:(You were sent a form letter of Welcome to the Kingdom of Wessex with Important Information on the fifteenth of December in the form of a PM on these forums. The letter included current and fully updated Mumble (VOIP) information, IRC information and a request for you to post at least once in the Customer-Only section of the official Mortal Online forums and then PM a link to that post to my ID there (supplied in the form letter).

You have not to my knowledge joined Mumble, you have not shown up in our IRC, and I have not received either verification that you have the use of a customer account for Mortal Online nor any other explanation of what your status might be.

Please feel free to comply with our requirements -or- to apply to another guild if you find them onerous.

Dalam
12-24-2011, 07:59 AM
Ah, in that case excuse me. I thoght I needed to be accepted first then join mumble/irc. I was on irc once to ask one of the wsx officials a question but then left.
As for mumble I'll join but nees to wait untill shops reopen to get a mic.