PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone.

bmacclellan
12-07-2011, 11:14 PM
A pleasure to meet everyone. My name is Brian MacClellan, and I recently started playing Mortal online as Drakalis, where I met a person named Rhodri. We got to talking about in game polotics and the diffrences between red guilds and blue guilds as well as several other subjects. We found that we agree on several topics and he pointed out that if it were agreeable to me, that Wessex would be happy to have me as a member, so here I am.
If you have any questions for me or such I will happily answer them if I can.
As far as personal information, I am 27 years old, Originaly From Anchorage Alaska, I am now living in Kentucky. I am married and this year celebrated our 7th aniversary. I have been playing mmorpgs since Everquest, and even played darkfall for a little.
Hope to talk to you all soon, working on a few things in Morinkhur, and then I'll head your way.

Philip Southwold
12-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Welcome to Wessex, Drakalis! Make sure to get on our Mumble server and anyone on there with a WSX tag should be able to help you out.

MO can be a tough game to get started in, but if you have the patience, it can also be very rewarding.

Whereabouts in Kentucky? My mom's side of the family is all from New Albany, Indiana - right across from Louisville.

bmacclellan
12-07-2011, 11:55 PM
I'm in Elizabethtown, basicly smack in the middle of Kentucky.

I'm on the mummble server right now, but apparently everyone I send a message to is busy or somthing
I'm on as bmacclellan

Amethys Aurelius
12-08-2011, 12:46 AM
Welcome!

Apoca Ailen
12-08-2011, 01:07 AM
Welcome to the Kingdom

Zyconnic Wolfe
12-08-2011, 06:16 AM
Welcome!

Sadly I wont see you so often cus you're from US but anyway: hope to talk with ya in mumble :P

Quinton Emeka
12-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Welcome to Wessex BMAC!!!

bmacclellan
12-08-2011, 09:47 PM
Thank you all for the greetings. Got on mummble so I'll see you around there

Harkonen Thorodan
12-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Welcome mate. You will have a very nice stay.

Please note that if you meet Garadin from the church, DO NOT accept any drinks like his special "cool-aid".