PDA

View Full Version : Retox Asylum

Retox
12-03-2011, 04:55 AM
You all met me when I was leading Bloodlust. You all witness some of the accomplished we achieved, working directly with Wessex. Due to some of my officers, the guild was split into 2. I would like to bring my remaining forces to Wessex to serve what ever purpose is asked of us. I consider myself a disciplined warrior, who is eager to serve or lead. I can lead groups through stressful situations. What I want out of Wessex, is a group of mature/dedicated players to play with, to keep me interested in MO. All of you have played with me before and know exactly how I lead, and know my personality. If you would have me in Wessex. I would be willing to earn my position in your ranks as a trainee with hard work and dedication.

Retox Asylum
Leader of the Bloodlust Gladiators

Armano Linger
12-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Welcome to the halls of Wessex Retox

Although we did not have that close contact you got my respect for what you did. Your achievements are well known to us.
I will forward the information and hope to have more news for you soon.

Armano Linger
Clerk of Wessex

Phocian Night
12-03-2011, 11:28 AM
Hi Retox,
Heard good things about you mate.
Hope to fight with you in game.

Phocian

Amethys Aurelius
12-03-2011, 11:39 AM
I was couple times under his commands and he led us very good! i give my bless

Otto Osterwind
12-03-2011, 12:35 PM
Looking forward to working with you.

Welcome

Garadin Alwhindale
12-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Now even Retox is here? God damn, you guys just keep pushing me to the "Renew Subscription" button.

No Garadin, wait until Holidays you should.

Welcome mate.

Orsini Renatta
12-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Glad to have you with us. I've enjoyed the combat ops that you have lead while in BL. I suppose my biggest hope is that you will use your skill and leadership to make Wessex your home and not just a rental. I look forward to many battles with you at our side and many sparring sessions too. Welcome!

Quinton Emeka
12-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Welcome to Wessex Retox!

Amethys Aurelius
12-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Garadin. Phocian, Malathion, Bastor, Levald they coming back. where are youuuu! there are going to be dragon invasion anytime soon they left couple eggs to hidden dragonlairs and not much time until i can tame new dragon pet for me. other dragons will try to murder you Garadin.