PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Letholdus Aragon
12-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Hello all!
I am Letholdus Aragon and a new applicant hoping to join the ranks of Wessex. I'm also new to Mortal Online and learning the ropes (currently killing weasels!) in Morin'Khur. Im hoping to be able to leave this town and get acquainted with you all in game soon. Until then I'll try to be active on the forum and join vent and or irc soon!

Garadin Alwhindale
12-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Welcome mate. Right now there's only one spot left in the guild, which is my personal stable's boy, a great honour, only the fittest can handle it for more than two weeks.

Disregard what I said above, just got a slap in the hand by Miss Casilda. Welcome to Wessex, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
I am intrigued by your RL name if you're from the US though. Do you have any other country as heritage? :)

Letholdus Aragon
12-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Thank you, sir, and yes.
I was born in Brasil and I am of Brasilian, Spanish, and Italian background.

Zyconnic Wolfe
12-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Welcome Mr. Aragon!

Good to have you here and I hope to do some sparring with you later :)

/zyc out

Garadin Alwhindale
12-02-2011, 11:32 PM
Ah, I thought that it had something to do with that. Do you speak any portuguese? x)

Letholdus Aragon
12-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Looking forward to it Sir Skygrinder! Yes I speak Portuguese but not fluently. I can understand others better than I can speak it.

Garadin Alwhindale
12-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Run away from Zyconnic, my advice. He cheapshots all the time.
Ok then :)

Zyconnic Wolfe
12-03-2011, 09:24 AM
Run away from Zyconnic, my advice. He cheapshots all the time.
Ok then :)

oh you!

Armano Linger
12-03-2011, 10:20 AM
Welcome in the halls of Wessex *bows*

Hope we get ingame contact as soon as possible. I send you a whisper in mumble today not knowing who you are. After I read this thread I know now^^. Next time send a little whisper to one of our officers and we move you to the channel ;)

Quinton Emeka
12-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Welcome to Wessex Letholdus!

Letholdus Aragon
12-03-2011, 09:44 PM
Thank you all!
I was planning on playing all weekend but it slipped my mind that I had drill this weekend for the Air Guard. I just got back from today's work and will have to go back tomorrow for end of year dinner event. =[