PDA

View Full Version : Can you guys take me back? Please?

Achilus
08-10-2011, 01:59 AM
Hail Wessex. Its has been a little while since I Achilus was kicked from the guild. I didn't realize how great you are until I got into the war and came into contact with other guilds. No guild is like yours and every time I would talk in mumble to other guilds, I always had Wessex in the back of my mind. I really truly miss you guys and Moh-Ki. Can you please consider taking me back? Thanks.

Achilus
08-10-2011, 02:22 AM
I hope you guys can forget the betrayal I made. I was arrogant and foolish.

Achilus
08-10-2011, 02:36 AM
Rhodri sure is giving me the boot. It truly was a bad decision to seek out AQ and other pvp guilds. Let me tell you I did find them. But it didn't go the way I wanted. Got killed and hunted for a while. I mingled around from guild to guild if they offered a tag along. I did that but It was hard to not have a home or a brotherhood like Wessex. I been with Spar the longest. Believe it or not they are pretty good guys but not anything compared to you all. I truly miss the old times. I want to repent and justify my actions.

Rhygar apGwynn
08-10-2011, 07:23 AM
A chuckle early in the morning is the best way to start a day... ;)

Wooster Redwood
08-10-2011, 09:26 AM
As the duly appointed High Reeve, I hereby do reject your request to become again a member of Wessex.
You may have a chance in the future after you have proven yourself through other means, but 'till that day, I will not as they say. "Let you pass."

Rhodri Taliesin
08-14-2011, 10:23 AM
How dare you mention my name in this thread.....

Chrono Veincrusher
08-15-2011, 06:44 PM
Humor... : >