PDA

View Full Version : Hello from new member

Legatus
01-20-2007, 07:20 PM
Hello everyone. I tried to join a while ago but there was a problem now I am back. I am Thirlan's RL friend and can be trusted, if I do anything wrong he knows where I live and will beat me to an inch of my life =P. I am not going to be on the forms that often but I will be in the MMORPG I am playing a lot so I can talk there, other wise you can talk to Thirlan and he can pass the messages =). At the moment I am playing eve online, my character name is Farsighter. To find out more visit www.geocities.com/norvisssion/EvEGuide.htm (http://www.geocities.com/norvisssion/EvEGuide.htm) Ok then I will hopefully see you guys around. Bye Bye
Oh yea forgot to say that I wil be with Thirlan's group in Darkfall.

Komako the Hawk
01-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Welcome!

Good luck with your trial. Even if you aren't so active on the forums in order to become a member of Wessex a small amount of activity is needed.

Aiden Morild
01-20-2007, 08:04 PM
Welcome and Good luck

Jord Hunter
01-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Welcome to the boards.

Erwin Carius
01-20-2007, 08:48 PM
Welcome Farsighter, hope everything's well in EvE Online. :)

Beric Veincrusher
01-21-2007, 01:34 AM
Welcome Farsighter, hope everything's well in EvE Online. :)

Today we just got accepted to a giant Corporation that is under the protection of the Xelas alliance, which is has over a thousand members. They are also allied with BoB, which has over 2000 members. What this means for us is we have safe and secure 0.0 access to some very lucrative mining, and we'll get the PvP experience that most of have been training for. There's always room for more Wessex players, and according to Sir Thirlan operations will go into full swing in about a month, once we've built up a sufficient coffer for ship replacement.

Duplicarius Dillingham
01-21-2007, 02:37 AM
Wow. thats awesome. Be sure to make some uber leet movies of u guys pwning some noobs hardcore...(or of u guys pwning some nodes hardcore)