PDA

View Full Version : The Return - Who's With Us?

Royko Sothenic
06-29-2011, 07:51 AM
As stated in another thread (Remembrance and Return) we are making a return as Wessex on Agon on the 10th July, although there was six of us online last night!

I am planning a return event for that Sunday evening where you can get a quick easy feel for the game again and as usual i will be donating some prizes for you all to win, so i am wondering who's returning with us?

The Return So Far

Roy Koh
Tarscanian Sothenic
Falesh Helithien
Maximus Moralis
Lonlan Brebourn
Nangar Rockhelm
Enthilza Veni
Hytek Supreme
Elias Agricolas
Cenris Hildur
Tarek Bane

Everyone will be left on the roster for now untill the 11th July, anyone not making the comeback will be removed from the Darkfall roster as stated in the Remembrance thread.

I will update list accordingly.

Falesh Helithian
06-29-2011, 11:32 AM
EDIT: no longer applicable

Tarek Bane
06-29-2011, 12:36 PM
I will be joining, thou Im not 100% sure if I can make it by the 10th yet... need to check the funds and work a few things out, but I will be returning.

Royko Sothenic
06-29-2011, 01:01 PM
Good news Tarek!

Tarscanian Sothenic
06-29-2011, 01:02 PM
Great news tarek, what of your brother?

Raize Sothenic
06-29-2011, 01:18 PM
Wonderfull news indeed...wonderfull.

Although I do intend to take part in this adventure, it is highly unlikely that I will be able to make any kind of appearance until at least the 20th of July as other factors are taking up much of my time.

Jake Dane
06-29-2011, 01:54 PM
You should send out an email to all former df players as they may not be checking this forum anymore.

Royko Sothenic
06-29-2011, 01:54 PM
Yes good idea, FALLY!

Alexander TheDutch
06-29-2011, 01:55 PM
good to hear you guys come back aswell :D.

Malachi Drake
06-29-2011, 02:07 PM
Good to see so many returning members.

Tarscanian Sothenic
06-29-2011, 02:33 PM
My new broadband does not get installed until the 25th July so I will continue to hijack, I mean borrow my neighbours until then to keep up to date in ventures etc.

Tarek Bane
07-01-2011, 07:27 PM
lol nice Tars..

Im sure Sarek will return at some point, I think he is waiting for the patch to hit.

Kell Shar
07-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Its not a return without me... July busy month thoe wedding etc so limited play time.

Tarscanian Sothenic
07-02-2011, 06:25 PM
nice :)

Mono Lol
07-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Its not a return without me... July busy month thoe wedding etc so limited play time.

Lies I'm the real comeback!

I might be back, just depends if I can get the money for a sub or not absolutely fucked for the next 5 months.

Kell Shar
07-04-2011, 05:38 PM
I comeback you swallow...

Malachi Drake
07-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Lies I'm the real comeback!

I might be back, just depends if I can get the money for a sub or not absolutely fucked for the next 5 months.

Well at least the rubber rousers are here ;)

Mono Lol
07-04-2011, 05:58 PM

After the stories we've heard about big bertha, I'm pretty sure its you who swallows ;)

Alexander TheDutch
07-04-2011, 06:46 PM
hahaha

Tarscanian Sothenic
07-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Tis indeed strange that no matter how much time passes............. some things just never change :)

Mono Lol
07-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Tis indeed strange that no matter how much time passes............. some things just never change :)

LIES, theres no malice in there anymore, we are obviously too mature for those childish games anymore right kellsh?

Kell Shar
07-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Suck the big Bertha :P haha....(just jealous)

Raize Sothenic
07-08-2011, 07:50 AM
I resubbed last night and saw Lux took Dag which is awesome.

Roy, my mumble lost connection and i lost those details you sent me. Can you re-send them please?

Nangar Rockhelm
07-09-2011, 08:54 AM
*burp* aye laddies

Sarek Bane
07-10-2011, 02:07 PM
So I log in, Logged out at Andruk so zerged but 10+ robe wearing black phoenix. Killed (Get GUI bug) and respawn in Magnhir (I am red so towers go off and all the little idiots hop around me like you wouldn't believe) epic game design feature in full effect! I manage to escape and made it to the river where I evade and trick the possy of nakeds chasing me. Finally make it to Isturak and no one there... Only one guy online

Not really inspired to resub at this point. Oh and Private?!? Must have missed a memo somewhere

Raize Sothenic
07-10-2011, 02:09 PM
So I log in, Logged out at Andruk so zerged but 10+ robe wearing black phoenix. Killed (Get GUI bug) and respawn in Magnhir (I am red so towers go off and all the little idiots hop around me like you wouldn't believe) epic game design feature in full effect! I manage to escape and made it to the river where I evade and trick the possy of nakeds chasing me. Finally make it to Isturak and no one there... Only one guy online

Not really inspired to resub at this point. Oh and Private?!? Must have missed a memo somewhere

I've been waiting on a guild invite acceptance and comms info for 3 days ;)

Jake Dane
07-10-2011, 02:18 PM
I've been waiting on a guild invite acceptance and comms info for 3 days ;)

I assumed you had gotten comms info alrdy. Here they are:

IP: 85.92.91.37
Port: 64738
Password: zombie

You need Maejohl or someone else with admin rights to confirm your user. Until then you can only log in to the lobby. Remember to go through the Certificate Guide before you log on. User should be your first name.

Royko Sothenic
07-10-2011, 02:41 PM

Firstly our official return isnt untill this evening so why would you see anyone online, OKOK we know darkfall still has its flaws, what game dosnt, but hey we live with that or we choose to not play simple as really, and Sarek you havnt mentioned anything before now about returning, and you didnt turn up to our leaders meeting, so what rank would you expect to be? If you looked better you can see everyone apart from myself tars and falesh went back to private untill we discussed ranks more fully.

And yes sorry Raven havnt been around for afew days, i assumed someone else would have sorted you out.

Falesh Helithian
07-10-2011, 03:05 PM
I'm going to be on at about tea time, I was planning on being on all day today but didn't have the energy after two crappy nights sleeps. :p

Tarscanian Sothenic
07-10-2011, 04:49 PM
@Sarek

Hi mate we have restructured atm and the ranks at present really have no meaning of ungoing organisation. I Myself have been really inactive this week due to lack of proper connection and being busy in RL.

I will be about tonight whether that is to play we will see my connection speed :) but i will be on comms to fill you in if you are about.

Tars

Kell Shar
07-11-2011, 01:49 PM
sorry not been on my nan died a few days ago should be on soonish thoe...

Tarscanian Sothenic
07-11-2011, 02:02 PM
ok mate, sorry to hear that!

condolences to you and your family.

Tars

Malachi Drake
07-11-2011, 02:11 PM
I assumed you had gotten comms info alrdy. Here they are:

IP: 85.92.91.37
Port: 64738
Password: zombie

You need Maejohl or someone else with admin rights to confirm your user. Until then you can only log in to the lobby. Remember to go through the Certificate Guide before you log on. User should be your first name.

Are you not using the Wessex Mumble?

Tarscanian Sothenic
07-11-2011, 02:23 PM
We will be, just need to spread the love.........I mean word

Tars

Malachi Drake
07-11-2011, 03:03 PM
Awesome!
Sorry to hear about your loss Kell.

Jake Dane
07-11-2011, 07:12 PM
I was very disappointed in yesterday's turn-up. Eleven people had declared they'd be joining in and only 4 were gathered on Mumble. Personally I didn't even join the other 3 in the small scale PvP they did because, honestly, I couldn't see the point.

Busy in real life or not, there were people expecting others to show and it was quite the failure. It's not a return when you don't show. It's no secret that DF is bleeding players and lacks content so for me who still play the game actively it's a big let down when an event like yesterday doesn't happen. Think about that.

Mono Lol
07-11-2011, 07:40 PM
sorry not been on my nan died a few days ago should be on soonish thoe...

Sorry to hear mate, mine passed just under 3 weeks ago, sucks to be us it seems!

Tarscanian Sothenic
07-11-2011, 09:34 PM
@Jake

I`am sorry you feel like that, unfortunately people do have uncontrollable events that may impede ability to log on at a set time or day.
I understand your frustration at the proposed return yesterday or lack there of.

I feel that we have to be patient and excepting of a few points, them being the way people feel about the game in general at this precise time. Many await the so called relaunch now before inputting more time and effort in a game that is set for a massive overall.

At best Jake the return was going to be a handful until such times as stated above, it saddens me that all that I have spoken to prior last night have a negative outlook on the return.

What did people really foresee? To be back as if nothing as changed?

This is unrealistic and certainly not how this is going to play out. If we want this to work then we have to take one small step at a time, and even back peddle I`am sure.

Yes the turn out last night was awful, I hope that those whom seem to be perched in judgemental scrutiny will understand underlying truths of real life do take prominence.

So guys we either push forward as a collective and work with what we have or may I suggest that we all seek individual remedies elsewhere.

I will be sticking to what I have stated I truly hope the rest of you will be joining me.

"Rome was not built in a day"

Sir Tarscanian Sothenic

Jake Dane
07-12-2011, 03:47 AM
I understand what you're saying and of course I didn't think that everything would be back to what it used to by a blink of an eye. All I'm saying is there were people waiting and nobody showed up! I'm not about to leave my trial in Lux to play with people who aren't logging on.

Falesh Helithian
07-12-2011, 05:45 AM
I'm definitely committed to playing again, we had some good fun last night and would have had more if we had bumped into more people. For the time being I'll be joining you all after tea as I need to try to catch up on my energy since I keep waking up really early. :(

Jake Dane
07-12-2011, 05:57 AM
I'm not into your fake miles/lbs/stones and apparently also now time measurement system :P

What time is tea time?

Falesh Helithian
07-12-2011, 06:55 AM
It's breakfast then dinner then tea. So tea is at about 6 o'clock. *nod*

Royko Sothenic
07-12-2011, 07:22 AM
We had a nice group of 6 people last night, Lux were 2, this goes to show that some days are different to others, tonight we may only have 3 and Lux show with 8, its just how it goes. Six is a good fun size to pvp with, unfortunatly we wasnt very lucky finding people, this was due to the whole server raoming Froastcoast siege and we had no easy access there.

Tonight we try again! I will be on from 8pm this evening.

Tarscanian Sothenic
07-12-2011, 09:55 AM
I understand what you're saying and of course I didn't think that everything would be back to what it used to by a blink of an eye. All I'm saying is there were people waiting and nobody showed up! I'm not about to leave my trial in Lux to play with people who aren't logging on.

I have neither asked or expect you to.
I hope that when you feel more comfortable or accepting of the return you will join us once more.

Until such a time I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Sir Tarscanian Sothenic

Malachi Drake
07-12-2011, 10:55 AM
It's breakfast then dinner then tea. So tea is at about 6 o'clock. *nod*
Actually; this is incorrect.

Dinner has come to mean the main meal of the day and the words lunch and tea are used to refer to smaller meals that are had before or after this. For example, if you were to have your dinner in the evening then you would typically have a Lunch in the afternoon and if you were to have dinner in the afternoon you would typically have tea in the evening. However, it’s entirely possible to have Lunch (1200-1400) in the afternoon, Dinner in the early evening (1700-1900) and still have a tea in the late evening(2000-2200).

That’s all I have to contribute… oh and, you bad bad people… show up next time or else! Especialy you Mono.

Falesh Helithian
07-12-2011, 11:43 AM
In Yorkshire it's breakfast, dinner, tea with in between meals called snacks. All this luncheon business is for limp wristed toffs who say other silly things like "I'm going to the lavatory" rather then "I'm off ta bog". :p

Rhygar apGwynn
07-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Pfft... real men use terms like "robots", "bathroom" and "braai".

Malachi Drake
07-12-2011, 01:52 PM
I am from Yorkshire too...

Falesh Helithian
07-12-2011, 04:47 PM
I might not be able to get on today, I woke up at sodding 5:30am and couldn't get back to sleep again so I am knackered. I was trying to save up my energy for the return but since the 7th I've lost something like 12 hours of sleep which is hitting me pretty hard.

Tarscanian Sothenic
07-12-2011, 05:04 PM
Sad to hear mate, also I will not be on tonight unfortunately I have guests around to view the new house seen as the new sofa was delivered today.

Although I did put in a appearance during the day on and off, Falesh did not so in this situation he is indeed the loser :)

Hope you catchup on your sleep mate so we can get back to our inadequate PVP trips ;)

Tars

Mono Lol
07-13-2011, 12:25 AM
Actually; this is incorrect.

Dinner has come to mean the main meal of the day and the words lunch and tea are used to refer to smaller meals that are had before or after this. For example, if you were to have your dinner in the evening then you would typically have a Lunch in the afternoon and if you were to have dinner in the afternoon you would typically have tea in the evening. However, it’s entirely possible to have Lunch (1200-1400) in the afternoon, Dinner in the early evening (1700-1900) and still have a tea in the late evening(2000-2200).

That’s all I have to contribute… oh and, you bad bad people… show up next time or else! Especialy you Mono.

I think you'll be disappoint Mr.Rubber, Its stupidly tight for money at the moment as it is and with hearing how DF currently is (ie not very populated) as I originally said probably nooooooooooooooo.

Falesh Helithian
07-13-2011, 10:59 AM
Hope you catchup on your sleep mate so we can get back to our inadequate PVP trips ;)

I'm going to be on most evenings after tea so don't take any blips in activity the wrong way, I am 100% back and active. ;)

Royko Sothenic
07-13-2011, 12:36 PM
Im going to tea_bag you.

Malachi Drake
07-13-2011, 01:14 PM
Im going to tea_bag you.
And 'they' let you be an Esquire?...

Royko Sothenic
07-13-2011, 01:44 PM
Unfortunatly yes, there was no one else apparently.

Whats your excuse.

Alexander TheDutch
07-13-2011, 03:29 PM
pls sticky this topic it starting to get epic :p

Malachi Drake
07-13-2011, 05:20 PM
/delete thread

Elagost Thego
07-13-2011, 07:57 PM
Just to let you know, Zolga wants back in with his friend. He will be reapplying on the forums :) Hope everything is going well.

Alexander TheDutch
07-14-2011, 11:01 AM
/delete thread

pls dont :S