PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the newest trial member!

Jaiya Ballard
06-20-2011, 08:48 AM
Hi everyone,

a long time ago, I played Mortal Online in closed Beta. After playing some weeks on release I decided to wait until the game is a bit more complete.
And now I am back and want to get into some serious business. :)

My main character Jaiya Ballard is quite new as I scrapped the version of her I played at release. Wanted to be a bit prettier now that you can get your desired stats also via food.

I also have a fighter named Nanako but except testing melee against a friend in Block C and fighting Weasels I didnt get too much experience in fighting.

My third character is named Syrena, she has a bit mining, extraction and taming, but not even nearly complete and not sure if I will keep her.

Hopefully servers will be up again soon, so I can move my guys to Moh-Ki, near you guys and can provide you with some of my goods in exchange for some coins (need a bit to get started :P).

have a nice day
Jaiya Ballard

Wooster Redwood
06-20-2011, 10:14 AM
Welcome aboard Jaiya!

I hope you enjoy yourself with us.

Garadin Alwhindale
06-20-2011, 11:31 AM
Welcome to the Duchy, Jaiya.

Feel free to ask any questions :)

Quinton Emeka
06-20-2011, 12:45 PM
Hello and welcome Jaiya!!!

Daliyah Legolia
06-20-2011, 01:20 PM
The Church of Soldeus welcomes you to the Duchy! Should you need a small donation of clothing let me know!

Safe travels!

Altus Whyte
06-22-2011, 10:52 PM
The Church of Soldeus welcomes you to the Duchy! Should you need a small donation of clothing let me know!

Safe travels!

Heh, good to see that the church of Soldeus is doing something about the nudism. Last time I visited Nave and Moh-ki indecent exposure was rampant.

Jacen Olliard
06-23-2011, 01:33 AM
Its not that bad in moh-ki now, every other person is running around in rags instead of every person!

Welcome to Wessex, let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to playing alongside of you.