PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from an applicant

Orov Senjak
06-09-2011, 07:51 PM
I have just applied to play with The Duchy of Wessex in Mortal Online. I am currently playing a trial account (my second) and I will soon be activating my first trial account to begin life in Nave. If no one minds, though, I would like to ask a few questions:

I know houses/keeps can be built, but what of other buildings? Are there merchant buildings, crafting stations etc. that can be built to make a small village more of a city?

With the upcoming Dawn expansion it seems like the population is low but steadily on the rise. Is this true?

And though this may seem a bit odd to ask but since I've found no other outlet with answers I shall ask it here: are arrows craftable or only buyable from merchants?

I hope to see you all in game very soon.

Daliyah Legolia
06-09-2011, 07:58 PM
The Church of Soldeus Welcomes you! Should you need anything, food or clothing, look to the church for a charitable donation. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Population does seem to be rising. At the moment arrows are not craftable, only able to be purchased from an npc merchant.
I'll allow someone with more knowledge about building and merchants such as the Burgesses and Engineers to comment on the other questions.

Garadin Alwhindale
06-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Welcome to the Duchy mate.

Regarding to the building - there are crafting tables for all the crafting jobs, but there are no specific building for that, and there are no merchant buildings, but Star Vault is working on giving tools to create player cities, which is what they and every player wants, so you'll probably see that in a recent future.

As for the population, it is low right now, yes, but you'll see a big spike with Dawn, and I mean really big, and if the expansion is successful, maybe a lot of them will stay for the long run *fingers crossed*

Quinton Emeka
06-10-2011, 05:51 AM
Hello and welcome Orov!!!

Gilgamessh Lobos
06-10-2011, 06:38 PM
Welcome Orov good luck with everything!