PDA

View Full Version : A wild trial appears!

Deus Victor
05-25-2011, 05:35 PM
Hello Wessex.

I just joined you guys as a Trial for the next month. I recently started playing MO again after a long break. SV lured me in after announcing Dawn. To get a completely fresh start, I deleted my old MO characters.

I'm a very open minded guy, originally hailing from the Faroese Islands, currently living in Denmark. I am also a senior student, which means that I might have some homework to do some times, but it should not be that much of a problem until next summer. I only have 1 exam this year. I enjoy classic rock music like Queen, Pink Floyd, Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, Extreme etc.

I'm not that much of a PvP'er but I enjoy a good fight once in a while. PvE is more my cup of tea, as well as tradeskills like alchemy/cooking.

I look forward to spend time with you, and I will see to joining you on Mumble as soon as possible. My summer vacation starts friday, so I will be more active by then.

Good night and good luck.

Jacen Olliard
05-25-2011, 05:40 PM
Welcome to Wessex! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. What characters did you have before you took your break from MO? And what guild were you in?

Most of us are in Moh-ki, so I would suggest coming there so you can hang out with the rest of us.

Deus Victor
05-25-2011, 05:44 PM
Welcome to Wessex! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. What characters did you have before you took your break from MO? And what guild were you in?

Most of us are in Moh-ki, so I would suggest coming there so you can hang out with the rest of us.

I was in Elysium. I had a low skill butcher and a almost fully developed melee warrior. I deleted the warrior because, mainly, the name was not fitting, and I want to try and progress differently this time around. The looks were really horrible as well lol. I am currently Stationed in Fabernum, been chopping wood to increase my skills. Almost capped my Str and Con. I will start walking to Moh Ki as soon as it it daylight. My name ingame is Deuz. (Deus was taken...)

Garadin Alwhindale
05-25-2011, 07:40 PM
Welcome to the Duchy mate. Your name is a bit epic i must say.

Quinton Emeka
05-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Hello and welcome to Wessex!!!

Centurion Mandrake
05-25-2011, 08:31 PM
Welcome Dues!

Otto Osterwind
05-25-2011, 08:36 PM
Welcome. Please enjoy thy stay.

Otto Osterwind
05-30-2011, 09:31 PM
Haven't seen you on mumble yet. Will you be dropping by soon?