PDA

View Full Version : A Return

Beric Veincrusher
05-16-2011, 11:04 PM
I seek to reaffirm my oaths to the Duke.

Greetings to the many members of the Duchy of Wessex! I see many old faces, and new faces which I look forward to meeting.

It has been a long journey for me since you have seen me here last. My travels have taken me from Switzerland to Sweden. Now blessed with ungodly fast Internet connections, and located only hours away from the offices of the creators of Mortal Online I will rejoin you.

My exam period will end this friday, and I foresee a great Summer ahead of us all.

Jaidyn Sothenic
05-16-2011, 11:05 PM
OMG its great to see you my old friend!! :D

Elagost Thego
05-16-2011, 11:40 PM
Now that is an old face. Good to have you back Sir Beric. :)

Jacen Olliard
05-16-2011, 11:50 PM
Now blessed with ungodly fast Internet connections, and located only hours away from the offices of the creators of Mortal Online I will rejoin you.

Welcome Sir Beric! Great to see you and I hope to enjoy some good times on MO with you. :)

And does this mean you're our direct representative to Star Vault, AKA the guy sitting outside their offices with the pitchfork if we don't get what we want? :P

Garadin Alwhindale
05-16-2011, 11:57 PM
Well the pitchfork idea is really good...
Welcome back Sir Beric, looking forward to play with you :)

Beric Veincrusher
05-17-2011, 12:07 AM
If visiting them is something interesting for you guys I would be happy to arrange something. I'm not familiar with the game, community, or company yet, but it's all a matter of time...

EDIT: I live about 3 hours away by train, but I wouldn't be surprised if I knew someone that worked at the company. I checked through LinkedIn and a lot of their employees are 2nd connections.

Malachi Drake
05-17-2011, 11:28 AM
Well met Beric. It is good to see you have come back and I hope that you enjoy Mortal Online as much as I do.

Sayton Reinhardt
05-17-2011, 02:37 PM
Switzerland and Sweden are the same country, silly billy! :p

Where in our humble country do you reside? Stockholm?

Beric Veincrusher
05-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Switzerland and Sweden are the same country, silly billy! :p

Where in our humble country do you reside? Stockholm?

Jag bör i Göteborg. It's definitely a relaxing town!

Sayton Reinhardt
05-17-2011, 04:04 PM
Jag bör i Göteborg. It's definitely a relaxing town!

Cool, the best town in Sweden. :)

Candor Cae
05-21-2011, 05:58 PM
I live in Malmö :), thus i am closer to SV:D. Oh, and welcome, ofc. ...