PDA

View Full Version : Giumars Weaponshop of Darkness

Giumar Sturmzinne
05-14-2011, 03:33 PM
"You approach the house the man from the tavern discribed to you. It is an old half-timber house in a bad state and probably stands here for some generations. Dense black smoke is floating out of the chimney and comes down to the street. The man youŽve asked about a weaponseller told you that this one will be serving you at best so you went here. After knocking on the door a little dark skinned Huergar opens the door. his fire red eyes glow at you and he speaks: Welcome, IŽve expected you! I know you were mistreated many times in the past and now your time comes to strike back. Let me advise you with which weapon you will get your revenge best! But be careful, in these weapons are living black souls like yours..."

As you may expect, all weapons are black. Only handles might have other colors (wood).

my offered Spears:

my offered Swords:

Side Note:
I have only 213 stamina and 67 str so youŽll maybe able to do a hit more and hit slightly faster than listed.

Giumar Sturmzinne
05-25-2011, 12:55 AM
Added Swords and a side note! :)

maybe Axes will come too.

Gragash Vulgor
05-25-2011, 03:33 AM
I now imagine the Wentus Castrum shinning in a glorious day, everyone working happily and having fun, but in a corner a single dark cloud storms over a house, a dark house, haunted for sure, and near the house a board where the following is written in blood: Giumar's Blacksmith Workshop

Giumar Sturmzinne
06-01-2011, 07:38 PM
I tested axes but they are worse (even if you compare the dmg!) then swords so I didnt feel like posting the results... What is listed above is the final offerlist - feel free to do your shopping. ;)
(for all of you who donŽt like flakestone weapons for pvp, you might think about them as cheap hunting weapons)

Hluill Thrall
06-02-2011, 05:48 AM
Sounds awesome, where is this? And can I access it as a trial member?

Giumar Sturmzinne
06-02-2011, 07:37 AM
Oh for now my crafter is in Mo khi, so just say what and how many you want to buy and IŽll craft them for you. In the future, probably after dawn IŽll build up a house with a vendor though but I donŽt know where exactly yet...
And of course, you can buy weapons as a trial member. :)

Hluill Thrall
06-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Well, could certainly use a couple of the Nightfalls. She's still learning and all.

And I am looking for a dagger or two for Hluill.

Giumar Sturmzinne
06-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Said, done, thanks for business. :)

Kiratru Faellyan
06-29-2011, 10:16 PM
Is it still valid? :D I would like to buy HellsAgony :P

Giumar Sturmzinne
06-30-2011, 11:47 AM
I deleted my Weaponsmith for my other fighter, so this thread can be closed or deleted please. :)