PDA

View Full Version : Hey all!

Akili Mbonisi
05-06-2011, 06:43 AM
So first thing, I wasn't thinking when I made my forums name. My IG name is Akili Mibonisi, I read about your clan on the Darkfall wiki, and I'm a big time RPer. Rped for 9 years, and can't wait to get into the guild, sound like a good group to hang out with. I did try to join the Ventrilo, although it told me that the IP I gave wasn't valid. All the same though, Hi...

Side Note: Just looked at Mortal Online, looks a lot better then Darkfall. Imma look into that game.

Wooster Redwood
05-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Welcome aboard Doc. We're glad to have seasoned RP'rs amongst us, and appears that you have outdated Vent-information at hand.

Personally hailing from Mortal Online-side of the community, we use a Mumble (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/) server:
78.47.197.164 : 64738

I'm going to say as a MO veteran, it is a really nice game. It has it's lacks and glitches, but it is getting better fast. At the moment it is very quiet due to the wait of Dawn expansion.

As it comes to Darkfall, I can't say much, haven't played that game since I got my hands on Mortal.

Garadin Alwhindale
05-06-2011, 11:46 AM
Welcome Akili. Good to have another RP'er around :)

Harkonen Thorodan
05-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Welcome Akili

Mortal Online is a very good game. We are getting a free expansion in about 2 weeks. Alot of people are waiting for the expansion so the server is not busy. So it is a very good time to learn the game and build up some money and experience.

Quinton Emeka
05-06-2011, 03:48 PM
Welcome to the community Akili!!!

Elendil Ioudas
05-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Welcome mate. Hope you gonna get good times with MO.