PDA

View Full Version : Greetings All!

Resinus Forthwind
04-27-2011, 08:56 PM
Hello everyone, i am hopefully the newest member in the Duchy of Wessex and I hope to make new friends and further enjoy Mortal Online by playing with other people. Unfortunately I too haven't used my character name as my account name, my name is Resinus Forthwind, if anybody could change that it would be much appreciated. I hope to play with many of you soon.

Jacen Olliard
04-27-2011, 09:05 PM
Welcome! You'll see I've changed your name already, I'm pretty quick :P

If you have any other questions ask me, I've also sent you a private message with a intro PDF. I would browse the Mortal Online forums and the trial member sections, there's lots of important info in those two sections.

Daliyah Legolia
04-27-2011, 09:53 PM
Welcome! Look forward to seeing you in game :)

Gwarred Guild
04-28-2011, 10:27 AM
Welcome my friend. I am fairly new too and you will find this clan very helpful, friendly, and a good giggle, apart from Jacen, watch out for him, he's a bit of a vagabond, and has a penchant for knocking you over with his horse hehe. nah seriously, all a good bunch of peeps, you'll have a ball.

Bastor Sharpeye
04-28-2011, 01:20 PM
Welcome Resinus.
I hope you'll have as good a time here as I have. Come on Mumble as soon as you can. Without it, you'll be lost when something happens quick in game.

Good to have you on board.

Malathion Valus
04-28-2011, 06:57 PM
Welcome Resinus look forward to seeing you in game...

Elendil Ioudas
04-29-2011, 05:07 AM
Welcome on board Resinus.