PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Your current interest in Darkfall

Falesh Helithian
04-24-2011, 11:36 AM
Please post you feelings about Darkfall

Nangar Rockhelm
04-24-2011, 11:45 AM
I'm actually am going to play DF what ever because I'm enjoying it (self seiging aside) but would be better if the clan was going well

Elagost Thego
04-24-2011, 11:50 AM
Like I said in that other thread, I am considering leaving Wessex in Darkfall, unless we have many more people showing interest.

Ether Rael
04-24-2011, 11:51 AM
4th option "I'm enjoying it but the clan stopped playing, man up you pussies" ?

Falesh Helithian
04-24-2011, 12:08 PM
Vote for "I want to play now if the guild was fun again" if you are still playing and would stay in/re-join Wessex if people came back.

Ether Rael
04-24-2011, 12:34 PM
:)

Jake Dane
04-24-2011, 05:44 PM

+1

:)

Edit: After I started working again on April 2nd I haven't been able to contribute the same amount of time to the clan and my character as I could before since I also study math part time. Because of that I'd now rather play Darkfall to have fun, relax and work on my character instead of being a recruiter for Wessex. I simply couldn't rise to the challenge and responsibility that was bestowed upon me and for that I'm sorry.

Enthilza Veni
04-24-2011, 06:51 PM
I'm actually am going to play DF what ever because I'm enjoying it (self seiging aside) but would be better if the clan was going well

My thoughts exactly. I know I've never been much of an asset and my toon as mainly been doing afk harvesting/swimming in the past weeks but it has nothing to do with Wessex or the game itself. I'm currently in a big transition phase in my professional life (leaving my current position and pursuing atm 3 possibilities, including 2 abroad, for my new job). I'll be back in full force once things settled down but imho people have very different opinions about what is "fun" in DF (small-scale pvp, kingdom stuff, clan events, sieges...) and that's the issue. Not the state of the game or the fact that some of us aren't logging in.