PDA

View Full Version : tonight

Tarscanian Sothenic
04-14-2011, 07:21 PM
Hi guys im typing this from my mobile so forgive any mistakes etc. Im stuck in london at work still
i still have a 2 hour train journey ahead of me
so im afraid i will not be attending the meeting if it was re scheduled for tonight

Falesh Helithian
04-14-2011, 07:30 PM
Hmm, Roy isn't on yet either so we can't really have the meeting as yet anyway. We could have it later tonight when you get back unless Roy feels like he could take your part?

Royko Sothenic
04-14-2011, 08:13 PM
Sorry not been well today and fell asleep, i guess we can re-schedual.

Falesh Helithian
04-14-2011, 08:17 PM
When is the next good time for you and Tars?

Jake Dane
04-14-2011, 08:24 PM
Time to get that car you've always wanted Tars ;)

Get well soon Roy. The world stops spinning when you're not around.

Ether Rael
04-14-2011, 11:13 PM
Right now only 5 trials online :D Damnit guys I wanted to drunkenly abuse you when I got home!

Jake Dane
04-15-2011, 03:47 AM
Right now only 5 trials online :D Damnit guys I wanted to drunkenly abuse you when I got home!

Shh, go make bacon :p

Ether Rael
04-15-2011, 11:04 AM
lol I didn't make bacon when I got home, I was really good!

I did manage to rescue your gear from the retard who decided to try and kill your chars from outside the house though. Just as I was logging off I decided to get Tri Pod online, logged in and was in your house and this guy (something onslaught) was WoF your chars to the windows so he could kill them and (I assume) looting through the window.

I managed to loot your stuff and get out of there, I don't think he had hammers/spikes cos after 4-5 attempts at killing me he gave up and ran off. What a loser!

See me later for bags of daggers and food :)

Jake Dane
04-15-2011, 11:52 AM
NIIIIIIIIICE! :D

That's epic man. Thought I'd lost it. Was curious as to what had happened since both chars were dead but the door wasn't broken down.