PDA

View Full Version : Gavriel's Stables

Gavriel Venitiago
04-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Greetings Wessexians,

As I've grown tired of slag-hauling, I would like to humbly announce the beginnings of what I hope will become a successful stable and horse-taming service in Moh-Ki. I am hereby offering my services to tame and distribute a variety of horses to members of the Duchy as well as her friends and allies... After the "Dawn" expansion hits, I hope to begin expanding my services to provide consistently performing horses that can be relied upon in a variety of situations (should horse-shoes, blinders, etc be player-made).

10% of your purchase will go towards the Dream of Wentus Castrum

Here is what I'm currently offering.
Mongrels: 50s
Steppe: 100s
Desert: 300s
Good-to-go Donkeys: 5g

I prefer orders placed ahead of time (before an urgent need) and encourage bulk (2-5). I have plenty of space in the bank!
Again, this is just the beginning. When the funds begin to flow and my skill goes up, you will see an increase in available horses and accessories.

Steppe Horses and Mongrels will be delivered the fastest (most likely same-day). Desert Horses will take a bit longer and run the risk of not being delivered same-day.

Thanks for your support.

Garadin Alwhindale
04-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Ah good, this is really useful :)

Jacen Olliard
04-12-2011, 12:13 AM
You might want to consider Bull Horses at some point also. I know many Wessex members are in need of them.