PDA

View Full Version : Lets meet tonight

Royko Sothenic
04-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Last night i was ready to quit, i slept on it and fought with myself to keep at it and decided to stick with but today ive again had nothing but annoying pms from people, moaning about this or that, i am burnt out and at a dead end, this is a mixtue of clan things and computer problems.

I think today i found my computer problem, my heat sink??? wasnt connected to my cpu thingie causing massive fps drops.

Falesh/Tars lets meet tonight to discuss this further i need you guys to feed me some inspiration from somewhere, because right now i am really struggling.

Brandon leaving left me quite angry and disapointed, this caused me to be an arse in DF and ive done some things i wouldn normally do, i kicked a member or two without much of a reason, hopefully this can be fixed, cya tonight i guess around 8

Falesh Helithian
04-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Any time this evening is good for me. I'll hang around in afk mumble for whenever you are ready.

EDIT: Your heatsink will make a massive difference to either the life of your cpu or its performance. Buy some thermal compound and clean it up, apply that and put it on again. Also while you are at it remove as much dust from the heatsink and case as possible.

Tarscanian Sothenic
04-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Sure thing I will give you both a shout when im on

Rhygar apGwynn
04-11-2011, 08:19 PM
I just want to say I really feel for you Roy. I have complete understanding for your frustration when members bitch and leave for reasons... well for no reason other than them wanting to blame someone for their boredom. A boredom which is part-and-parcel of gaming. Very frustrating people can't realise it and instead blame the "leader" or "Wessex"/"clan they are currently in". We have had a few of those and I still see them lurking every week... ;) Very amusing.

Sarek Bane
04-12-2011, 07:50 AM
Crikey, hang on in there Roy! My connection is back soon and I will step up to help in any way I can. As for leavers, fuck'em! I will save a special place for them at the end of my sword.

You have done nothing wrong at all in my eyes, leading in darkfall is like herding cats and your doing a pretty damn good job gents.

Jaidyn Sothenic
04-12-2011, 08:52 AM
I have to completely agree with the others Ray, as my brother I know you are not the vocal leadership type, but what you have done with Wessex is Darkfall is incredible and I urge you to keep up the fantastic work.
I wish I was more interested in MMO's right now, but as you know I am enjoying my well deserved break from any type of leadership and it makes me very proud to see my little brother step up and show what he can do.

Chin up mate and keep at it.