Closed Thread

Thread: Caine and Spaw Kindrid- Pillory

Default Caine and Spaw Kindrid- Pillory

Coronach steps up to the town square, now equipped with a sturdy pillory platform. Behind him, a pair of city guard handles the criminal pair, Caine and Spaw Kindrid. He stands before the gathered people as the guards begin fitting the two into the device.

Caine and Kanja Kindrid have been found guilty, by a panel of their peers, of the crime of malicious harassment of a fellow citizen. The sentence for their crime is public humiliation via pillory in the town square for twenty-four hours, along with fines to be paid at a later date.

He steps down from the platform after the short declaration, the holding beam slamming down and locking in place as he begins to walk away.

They had been there for a while, one would expect to be abused, while in the pillory and accordingly get an angry crowd reaction. With hands trapped, they could not protect themselves from anything thrown at them, which included many harmless rotten foods; Theodoric had heard humiliations go as far as shaving of some or all of the hair.

He had just left the Cathedral of Saint Germain and was on his way to the Bivouac Inn and Tavern when he came across such a scene, one of the villein's was shaving Spaw Kindrid's head, and Theo could only assume Caine would be next. Theodoric merely shook his head as he walked by the two, the punishment fit the crime and he hoped this had been a lesson for them both.
    Give me the Order of the Virtuous Hundred. Or failing that give me a thousand other troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigand Brionne View Post
    If you do choose Mahirim, you can be my personal alignment buffer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigand Brionne View Post
    Bishops roll diagonal motherfucker!

Closed Thread

Thread Information