Thread: Apoca/Genitar/Darper - Need weapons, armor, and horses

Default Apoca/Genitar/Darper - Need weapons, armor, and horses

I am looking to stock up on some things.

*I would like to buy 2 fast and efficient horses, so that I can keep up with everyone else on horse (most of my horses are in the 22-30 speed range). I'd like one with at least 40 speed and decent stam.

*I need one set of extremely heavy armor to raise my heavy armor training.

*And I need an extremely heavy weapon to help with raising my heavy armor training.

*I need a couple of sets of armor for PvP. Right now I have 21 equip weight and it should be getting higher in the coming days. I use 2-handers and they usually weight 2-2.5.

*I need a few good PvP swords, the best that can be made. 2-handers.

I will pay in full for everything, but I would appreciate it if you could let me know how much each would cost beforehand (if you can provide me with the above items) so that I can prepare the money.

Thank you!

I think I have some junglehorses in stock with around 40+ speed. Dunno if they have good stam.
    If you have time I can take you to the jungle and get 2 horses for you.. hopefully with some decent stam and a high speed

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca Ailen View Post
    I am looking to stock up on some things.

*I would like to buy 2 fast and efficient horses, so that I can keep up with everyone else on horse (most of my horses are in the 22-30 speed range). I'd like one with at least 40 speed and decent stam.

*I need one set of extremely heavy armor to raise my heavy armor training.

*And I need an extremely heavy weapon to help with raising my heavy armor training.

*I need a couple of sets of armor for PvP. Right now I have 21 equip weight and it should be getting higher in the coming days. I use 2-handers and they usually weight 2-2.5.

*I need a few good PvP swords, the best that can be made. 2-handers.

I will pay in full for everything, but I would appreciate it if you could let me know how much each would cost beforehand (if you can provide me with the above items) so that I can prepare the money.

Thank you!
    I can hook you up with everything. Jungles would be 40d 40s.(recommended) It would cost 36g min using Molarium armour. With Insisium it will cost you 10g more.
    This is not including the heavy armour..

Quote Originally Posted by Malathion Valus View Post
    I can hook you up with everything. Jungles would be 40d 40s.(recommended) It would cost 36g min using Molarium armour. With Insisium it will cost you 10g more.
    This is not including the heavy armour..
    So 46g for everything? (2 horses, 2 sets of Insisium armor, and the swords)

How much better would Insisium be than Molarium? 10g more isn't that big of a deal if it's a decent bit better, but if it's an unnoticeable difference, I'll just go with Molarium.

I think it was 36 g just for the molarium armor.

I think I would like to order a set of molarium armor too.

Thread Information