+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Humbly Seeking Audience

Default Humbly Seeking Audience

My Lords and Ladies of Wessex I humbly beseech audience with your honourable selves in order that I introduce myself.
    My name is Gudren Bloddmerch (Kerry irl) and am currently seeking a new homeland in which to practice my craft: I am a simple herbalist by nature who wishes nothing more than to ease the wounds and calm the minds of the afflicted in their hour of need.

I have known Kaylem for many years now and have shared the life of Hirem for nigh on 23 years, during which time we have produced a handful of children and a veritable bounty of grandchildren, which have, on occasion, interrupted my game time
    My history is in D&D, Warhammer, WoW (yes I know) Stronghold Kingdoms and a plethora of other RP games as well as CoD, Battlefield etc I tried Darkfall but couldn't stomach the griefing that was inherent there.

My new PC should arrive tomorrow which will enable me to actually run LiF, my current one has trouble with WoW !!
    I enjoy creative writing and it is in this capacity that I worked with Kaylem for a period. It is with regard to this statement that I apologise in advance for any posts that waffle away and are full of 'flowery' language......should I be accepted within your ranks of course

Greetings Gudren,

To misquote Dorothy from "Jerry Maguire" - "You had me at Herbalist".

Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex! I'll get your access setup promptly.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Welcome to Wessex Kerry

Greetings and welcome, oh it's the wife.....
    /runs and hides behind a q90 oak......(she'll never find me here muhahahacoughahaaha)

Welcome!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information