+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings one and all.

Default Greetings one and all.

Greetings and felicitations to you all, I've been playing on your Lif server for a few days now after Kaylem told me about it and thought it was time I said hello before you start wondering who the strange hermit is on your server.

I've known Kaylem for years now and worked with him for a while, I also played with some of you on a mount and blade mod way back. I'm 47, with 35 years of gaming under my belt, married, kids, grandkids etc etc. I'm not the worlds most chatty person as I'm really just a simple gamer who likes to get sucked into a game to help me ignore the world, people and my knackered old body. I was a recovering parent but due to unforseen circumstances find myself with two of my grandkids as wards until they reach maturity (they are logan or oggy as well call him who's 2 and his sister nikky or flower as she's away with the fairies who is 3) so I'm knackered even more and hiding in my pc even more, lol, so that's me, hello and thanks for a nice quite server without any grief to learn and play on.

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

lol welcome buddy really pleased you decided to come say hello, and apologies on getting you hooked on LIF haha. Ill come join you today now I know you're on our server.

Welcome! I am glad you have joined us and I hope we can help give you a nice bit of escapism

Welcome!

Welcome. Glad to meet you

Welcome to the Duchy of Wessex!
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Thank you kindly one and all, it is a pleasure to be here. I still remember the fun I had with some of you playing a Mount & Blade mod, I was known as hashshashin/hashy back then. Hirem Pawnitov is an old D&D character I would use to help folks out back in the old days when I ran games (I feel really old now, lol).

Kaylem, who would have ever thought I'd play a game where I'd get excited over finding a cabbage or seeing my peas come up, lol.

You know your old when your concerned about your lawn, remember buddhists always respawn.

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

lol I was telling the misses how excited you got over that, she did laugh.
    I am just happy to be gaming with you again my friend, its been too long.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information