+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hail to those who care ...

GeniusMcA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dafur Hammertoe
    Lol, Hank Gurdon! The biggest liar on FoM.. One day he is a New York firefighter and the next he is a soldier going into Iraq.
    Don't forget to mention that he impersonated his own brother. Sick bastard.

I hate you Genius. You'd always beat me..
    I get that ... a lot.

At the beginning of the VI you were the Special Research team, right? :P.
    Yeah, FAR. Frontier Analysis and Research. The whole research-thing was just a cover tho. Actually we were a mixture of special ops and covert ops. Later when FAR was disbanded all the members were integrated into other departments (from what I heard even other factions) and secretly put into OSA (Office of Special Affairs) led by the PWNY himself. So from that point on they were undercover agents. Could have been grand, but VI went even more into shit and people didn't care or at least didn't show that they did. And then ... well ... retail. Ah well ... past things ...

Jai Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusMcA
    Let it be known that I, Geneus McArthur am roaming the sacred grounds of the Duchy of Wessex. I chose the path of righteousness and will put an end to those who stand in the way of our quest for peace. I hereby present my sword, my blood and my loyalty to the Duchy. For it may be eternal.

OOC: y0 people, I'll be hanging around and hope to have some fun with all of you. To all my former FoM-buddies: let's do an imaginary *hump*.
    O hi, IIA > BER

Xander Guest

Hey GMA! Nice to see u're still alive! We haven't talked in a while...haven't we? I hope to talk to you anytime soon dude.

GeniusMcA Guest

GMA > Googolplex

therefore

BER > all

Math rules.

@Vehrg

Hey Vehrg/Xander/Dirty Canadian <3

Hello, Genius.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information