+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: question about Wessex

Sephiroth Benedict Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alatar Atra View Post
    everyone not in Wessex or Hyperion is an enemy. And can be killed when sighted , human , dwarfs , orcs , elfs , alfars and furries alike.
    Lol furries. Yes I agree and most say only nations recognized by Wessex are potential allies.

Chant Talidan Guest

There is one thing I've wondered about though. What would constitute a formal declaration of war against Wessex and her allies?

The random attack on citizens of wessex or hyperion? Or would it require something more?

A formal declaration of war would be that guild using the in-game system to declare war on Wessex.

The way I interpret the laws is, anyone stranger on Wessex soil is effectively KOS.

If you are not in Wessex territory, then I would only KOS enemy races, and known enemies.

No need to kill everyone you see and create new enemies for us.

Chant Talidan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwan Everlast View Post
    A formal declaration of war would be that guild using the in-game system to declare war on Wessex.

The way I interpret the laws is, anyone stranger on Wessex soil is effectively KOS.

If you are not in Wessex territory, then I would only KOS enemy races, and known enemies.

No need to kill everyone you see and create new enemies for us.
    Well, that much I do know. But what action would a potential enemy have to take for it to actually be a declaration of war against us?

Intentional and organised attacks on our territory would be enough to warrant our military attention I reckon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information