+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ave, citizens of Wessex!

Default Ave, citizens of Wessex!

Salutations to you all.

I, Anduin Poros (real name: Tobias Garsten), recently approved trial member of The Duchy of Wessex, would like to introduce myself to my fellow brothers and sisters in, and out of, arms.
    A veteran gamer, I have experience from most genres of computer and video games, and have also been a Guild Leader in World of Warcraft at two occasions. I first heard of the Duchy when browsing the Darkfall clan recruitment pages, and the Duchy page immediately caught my attention. Kudos to whoever posted that! I found the apparent organization of the guild and devotion of its members particularly appealing, resulting in my application for membership yesterday.

Once in game, it is my intention to play as a ranged character, though this aspiration may come to change depending on what type of character I find most comfortable to play, naturally. I also intend to pay great interest in the protection and management of cities and their immediate surroundings. However this is merely an ardent desire, and I will gladly settle for any position offered to me in the future, if I find it appealing.
    I hope you find this introduction satisfactory, and I look forward to seeing you all both in the world of Darkfall and here in the forums.

Best of luck in your future endeavours, though you would undoubtedly not need it.

Anduin Poros

Cool, welcome aboard. All you gotta do now is post a lot and make sure you don't insult everyone and you'll make it to Full Member. I'd read the Fireside chats if you have access and time and then maybe hop in ventrilo and play with us. All that information is located within the Boroughs. Goodluck, Grim.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    make sure you don't insult everyone

Sempi is fair game though, so insult away.

Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Cool, welcome aboard. All you gotta do now is post a lot and make sure you don't insult everyone and you'll make it to Full Member. I'd read the Fireside chats if you have access and time and then maybe hop in ventrilo and play with us. All that information is located within the Boroughs. Goodluck, Grim.
    Why, thank you! Yes, I've checked out the Fireside chats and they indeed proved to be very rich with useful information. I'm working my way through the compiled knowledge thread at the moment. Can't wait till the 22nd!

Welcome, Anduin. May the sacred light of Auros guide you always in your stay in the Duchy and Kingdom.
    ora pugna lege relege perpugna et invenies
    ornata purpura regis lucem tibi dat et fides

Gustaph Calgacus Guest

Welcome to the Duchy mate.

Welcome Anduin!

Hello and Welcome to the forums.

Hello there, welcome to Wessex!
    Heroes last forever, but legends never die

Graymor Stonebreaker Guest

Welcome to Wessex!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information