+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings Wessex

Default Greetings Wessex

Hello all, just want to introduce myself on the forum.

My name is Cameron, in real life but In Darkfall I shall be going by the name Aegeus freeman. This name first came to my head, when the new expansion was released for world of Warcraft. Originally I was going to make my Death Knight evil, but after the final event with the chain(I seen it on youtube, recorded from the beta and made cinematic) I decided I would create a pledged to the death knights who broke away from there evil master. So I changed my name from Naresh, to Aegeus freeman. Which also can be translated to mean Shield Farmstead, Shield of the Farmstead is what I was going for.

When I first heard of Darkfall, I decided I would carry my Characters name over but change around his personailty, as he will now have emotions such as love. I relised that I should base my character around Borimier from Lord of the Rings as I think he is one of the best developed characters, because of the Corruption of the ring and eventually the protection of the Hobbits. Of course Im not going to add, corruption into his path unless, the words of the corrupted i believe Aegeus would believe and follow. But that is a -big- if because Aegeus though rough and always wanting to shine brighter, is a good man at heart and would defend his kingdom with his life like most men.

Anyway enough about my character more about me.
    As I said my name is Cameron, but most friends Call me Camey.
    I machinimate with World of Warcraft (www.Cameystudios.blogspot.com) nothing special just a few music videos (Surpisonaly enough i think my best one was made on WMM rather than my new Sony Vegas program) I also take alot of interest in media, and soon will be sitting my exams for qualifications, I have already sat the pratice ones and done fairly well in Chemistry and phyiscis and extremly well in History and Computing. I am also part of a Fast Track Course in school; I sat my maths, english and french exams which I should of sat this year last year. So I have my English and Maths Standard Grade (GSCE for english) already in those two subjects and an intermediate one grade in french(I am totaly balls at it though)

I am currently helping my friend develope a cartoon which we hope the first episode will be up januray 2010, but for now we are creating small clips and uploading them to see what people think, we havnt began recording voice yet, but have started the drawing stage. 500/1100 sketches done (We hope it only takes us 1100).

I am from Scotland, and believe me I take pride in my country, so if you say anything bad about the scotts that pisses be of. Ill be shouting insults at you, of course though I enjoy some jokes. But generaly I am not what is thought as Scots, I am not Ginger, I have never worn a kilt I have never ate haggis and I dont talk like so "Aye Lass, am fae Scotland" Though I do have a scottish accent. (I am also from the town where BB9's runner up mikey is from and have met him on 2 occasions)

Well I guess thats my long auto Biography done. good day to you all and I hope everyone enjoys reading my long boring life

-Aegeus (Ohh and By the way, I prounoucne it Age-a-us, rather that Aig-e-us)
    Last edited by Aegeus Freeman; 01-07-2009 at 10:47 PM.

Thiadulf Siwardsson Guest

Welcome to the forums Aegeus!

ZtyX Roman Guest

Very, very, very interesting... Very cool.

I'm wondering if you're interested in making GIF animated pictures. Damn.. Hmm. Perhaps we could work together on some graphic things. Media is great.

Maybe you could make some movies for me and my friends in Darkfall. Send me a PM, I'll explain more.

Xerius Xonce Guest

Welcome

Tiberius McTavish Guest

Hail!

We should sticky his thread in the Commons. Not really a corpse rotting in a cage now that you've accepted him though.

EDIT: Please tell us a Scottish Joke, preferably one you're mom doesn't know about.
    Last edited by Oakk Haddock; 01-07-2009 at 05:25 AM.

Welcom to trialship it seems you have put alot of effort into your introduction.

Thanks for the Welcome everyone. Always good to have a big introduction. I am quiet attension seeking, well thats why my teachers say when I get sent out my class room, though I still work hard. Infact... I should be doing two english essays instead of writing this comic.

And also, i am Rubbish at making GIF images but right now, im taking along break from movie/video editing untill I get through my final exams.

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Welcome to the community

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information