This project is still only in a blueprint form and has changed considerably from what you can read here. I have recently become highly proficient in .NET and so the project can now be made into a webpage as well as with an exe extractor. Yet there are issues with the exe extractor that I have discovered recently when studying it. Due to this difficulty and from an engineering stand point it will probably first be designed for manual input and if feasible, automated collection will be included as well. Hence in the failure of one there will always be a back up. I have many clever ideas for increasing the amount of manual collection methods. Anti-information corruption and sabotage techniques have also been thought of. I mean I have spent almost an entire year thinking about this program.

This project will, however, stay as a thought for a while longer as I am currently working on other projects. Fortunately, delaying this project has proved highly beneficial, giving me time to contemplate the project and to see if DFO will provide some form of support in collecting data. There is also the fact that Brando may handle this, though he uses php, which means that a majority of the workload would be on Brando's shoulders. If Brando becomes too busy or does not feel up to the task then chances are I will handle it, seeing how my in game position will be little more than paper pushing and I will probably keep it that way. Too few people are interested in "Logistics, the role playing game" and it is such an important factor to these empire games too.