+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Hello.

William Lonsword Guest

Thanks! . Human, concentrating on melee combat with some long range stuff on the side.

Aiden Morild Guest

Ranger possibly ??

Rangers should be excellent sharpshooters but also be well armored and skilled in melee combat.
    Could work.

William Lonsword Guest

Sounds like me, Ranger it is.

Aiden Morild Guest

If you want to become a Ranger, I would say the best path is to enlist as an Archer. Rangers wont be chosen until there is a Warden in place, and that wont be chosen until DF starts. After that, I guess you just gotta hope you are one of the best that is chosen as a Ranger

William Lonsword Guest

Ranger is a position within The Duchy? I see, well in that case i'm still set on Sheriff, i thought it was a title in Darkfall.

Aiden Morild Guest

Im not sure if there are set classes ??? I thought it was just the Races, after that its fully customisable. Im not sure though

William Lonsword Guest

There're no set classes, but there're Prestige classes.

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.darkfallonline.com
    What are the Prestige classes?
    Prestige classes are special classes, like Paladin, Assassin, Gladiator, Enchanter etc. and it?s an optional path that you may choose for your character to follow. Picking a prestige class will in most cases give you a few special skills, a few special spells, and you will have a certain status. There are limitations, tradeoffs and restrictions playing a prestige class character. Druids for example may never use metal armor after they are initiated, and Paladins have to give half of their earnings to their church.
    Source: http://www.darkfallonline.com/faq/characters.html

Oooo, I want to be an enchantress +D

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information