+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Good Morrow!

I am new to the LIF game and communities and The Duchy of Wessex was the first and proper community that I happened upon. I am very eager to learn the game and perhaps join the ranks of The Duchy of Wessex. After a bit of site snooping I see that the Duchy of Wessex has expanded into Elder Scrolls Online- I have been a player of this since its Beta and would love to play across both games with anyone willing!

If there is anything I can do to help and to start getting my name out there please let me know. I am a eager and willing applicant for the Duchy of Wessex! All Hail!

Thanks, See you in game hopefully!

Chris

(aka.) Francis Winterfell

Greetings Francis Winterfell, and welcome to the Duchy of Wessex. I will process your application shortly. Once processed you will have access to the forums where the server information is.

As for what you can do - research the game mechanics and join us in TeamSpeak and on the server. If you want to join the server now you certainly can, just realize that we are starting on a new server Saturday.

Yours,
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Francis, you mentioned to me last night on the server that you were a guild leader in ESO. If you wish to invite any of your mates to join us, please feel free to do so.

I was going to say this last night, but realized I hadn't.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Welcome to Wessex!

Thank you sir Raylem. And yes Sir Azzerhoden I have already put the word out and I'm hoping a few will head over soon.

I'll say a welcome to you, even though I am brand new as well. Hope to see you in game!

Thread Information