+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Greetings and question.

Farmers do not have time to worry about bandits.....if they're going to kill you there isn't much can be done about it. It's not as if we can cease our toils in the fields, if we do the crops wither, the livestock dies or becomes diseased and thus the whole village suffers in addition to not being able to supply the nobility, if we cannot pay our taxes who knows what will happen to us.
    Hirem just prays that the smell of piss and shit keeps the bandits away, it clings to him you see.....if he's not clearing dung from the barns he's spreading it on the fields, then there's the hours of standing over tubs of boiling piss, hides or flax. Ok you get used to it, that or, because I have aided him in the fields for so long, I have started to likewise reek and so just don't notice lol
    But back to the point.
    Bandits! pah! a pox on them, the harvest cannot wait.

Another question: The signature oath of fealty for membership registration here doesn't mean that my character has pledged ingame allegiances to anyone yet, right? I can assume noone in the duchy have ever met Anvin unless I make that arrangement by letter or similar meta-introduction?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information