+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hail and Well met to the subjects and Royals of the Great Duchy of Wessex

Arma 2 mod....the stand alone was horrible imho. i bought it , played it for a week and deleted it. no content, buggy and a pain to navigate.:/

Thank you all for the warm reception. I look forward to getting to know you all more as time goes on. Forgive my long silences, I am a thoughtful person and I prefer to think and act, as opposed to filling my days with words. A man of action, one would say, were they doing me honors...myself, it just seems second nature to move forward. I will endeavor to visit more often, and use my words, and put away my actions for a time, and get to know the Duchy more thoroughly.

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

Thats great to hear We always need more great players, and you sound like you will be an incredible asset to the community.
    Yours respectfully in Soldeus,
    His Excellency, The Reverend Father Varrick ChaosWielder, Abbot of the Church of Soldeus
    Head of the Church of Soldeus|The Parson of Nave|Retired Chancellor of Wessex
    http://s10.postimg.org/pnqxqqgvt/var...oswielder2.png

Thread Information