+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Marrow

Default Good Marrow

Hi everybody I'm new to mortal online and my RL Friend Grudge Bringer said you were men of honor and glory I'd love to join up with you fellas and see what nave has to offer i'm reachable through skype if you have any questions or help that can be offered please pm me, i've realized i may need to remake my character as i kinda pooped this one out lol. Good adventures future mates!

"Serving as a Serf in the Kingdom i will aspire to hone my spear skill and learn the formations that will dominate the enemies of the crown. I have taken up intensive study over the last few days to learn some magics that may help in our future conflicts as of yet I can only manipulate water and seal small scratches and bruises but the books detail ways to not only heal flesh but to burn it by the elements as well. Till i have mastered these inscriptions i will rely on my Trusty spear to thwart off those who have passed into the graves, yet have refused to stay there. The Imperial Guard will soon revere my accomplishments in proof my will is true and my determination to aid Wessex in all aspects of whatever our future together may hold. Long Live The King and may the rode rise to greet you!

Have you applied formally yet through the application process on the forum registration?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information