+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Tidings to You

Default Good Tidings to You

Hail!

I am Grimlaw and Heyoka. I look forward to meeting you all. I mainly enter the realm of Nave on Friday and Saturday nights (Eastern US). But I can be caught making short jaunts into Nave on other random nights.

I am 40 years young. Married with three kids. The oldest is 16, the middle 11, and the youngest. ..2. I'm not quite sure how that last one snuck in there. Though it might have involved several rounds of ale.

While my MO account harkens back to 2011, I did not play much the first time around. . Now I'm back to stay. I've played for about a week. Loving the complexity of crafting/extraction and am addicted to the adrenaline caused by the constant threat of the bad guys showing up at any moment. Finally, a game with real consequences.

For now Heyoka is getting most of my attention and is being built for mining/extraction and armor crafting.

Grimlaw will be my fighter. He'll bring the law and the law is grim.

Currently Heyoka is in Meduli but I am looking forward to relocating.

Grimlaw

Welcome!

Feel free to contact me in teamspeak if you have any questions! We work out of bakti, so if you are looking for help in building your character i would suggest you relocate them there

Looking forward to seeing you!

A very warm welcome to you Grimlaw,

Look forward to meeting you in-game or in the teamspeak.

Hail friend and welcome! Looking forward to meeting you!

Greetings and Salutations Grimlaw.

We will get your application processed (probably by some of our new clerks) shortly, but until then, welcome to the Duchy of Wessex.

Yours,
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information