+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hello all. My name is Yclept, most people just call me Y. My name is Old English for "By the name of". Usually I have Nano after it but I didn't put it this time. I am 17 and graduated high school. I am enlisted into the US Navy as a CTT and ship to basic training March 5th, 2014. (Although my recruiter submitted a DAR for me which will put me in any date my job actually opens up, which means I could leave any day now. It's not likely though. )

In game, I am training to be a mounted archer. I've been working on my Archery and Mounted Archery and have them leveled pretty well. I started a week ago on Saturday due to my brother, who is a 2 year veteran of the game, and have enjoyed it ever since. I am self-sufficient but enjoy playing with others. I live out of Bakti which lead me to WSX as a clan or guild if you prefer. I have teamspeak and a microphone, so that is not a problem.

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask me.

Warm welcomes, Yclept! Very good to have you in our ranks. Who is your 2-year veteren, may I ask?

Thanks and his name is Adler.

Not sure that I've heard of him. But then again I am a pretty new player, myself. I have only been playing for about 2 months. What guild is he in?

He's been hopping around in guilds a lot. He's in ICE at the moment. He just moved to MK from Bakti.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information