+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introduction

Cool Introduction

Hello my in-game name is BigEL Emonater I have just recently joined looking forward to assisting the guild, I would like to be a thief/ archer if possible in game and I am also having trouble finding the guild base, as I have had insufficient directions from my step-mother Mahira Corn.

Welcome!

We currently work out of bakti, you can use this MAP to find it! (its directly below the lake in the middle) Also, we might be able to come pick you up if you are in one of the bigger cities.

I look forward to seeing you in-game!

Default reply

Sadly im not in a major city i was told to go east from the starting town until i got the the river and then go south but im lost so ill try to see if i can find myself on the map

If you've already traveled east for a bit try traveling south or south east for awhile, there's a large plain to either side of the lake so if your in the mountains your likely too far north still. There is a river flowing south to the lake from Fabernum and another off the south end of the lake passing Bakti so the map is nearly cut in 2 by those rivers.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information