+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4/26 Group Event

Default 4/26 Group Event

So I want to get another group together tonight. If we have 3+ members who still need ogres we can head out there and power level them to get their feat (Meaning players hit the mobs to low HP and let them get the final blows) Should go pretty fast. Once that is done we can move on to a new feat that not everyone has done yet... perhaps Gnolls?

Let me know of the Ogre feat completion status.

Audin

Sounds good.

Wasn't on last night as I forgot previous plans to take the wife to a movie.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Convicted of treason by His Grace, Bernardo Orienne
    Esteemed Guest

I do need Ogres, I will gladly join this event.

Varrick ChaosWielder is offline Former Parson of the Holy Church of Sol Invictus
    Esteemed Guest

I need 125 more ogres

I'll need 150, myself, but will be only available late in the EST (10:00 PM and onward).

Quote Originally Posted by Otto Osterwind View Post
    I'll need 150, myself, but will be only available late in the EST (10:00 PM and onward).
    FYI, there are a good portion of us on the Westcoast so that play time is pretty good for us too Otto

Quote Originally Posted by Audin Cardew View Post
    FYI, there are a good portion of us on the Westcoast so that play time is pretty good for us too Otto
    That makes life a lot easier!

The event went really well yesterday, I think, with PVP sprinkled in between with no one losing their gear (mounts, however..). We managed to have some people achieve their thirties and two people hit 150. Well done all around.

Esteemed Guest

It was pretty epicly fun. I dont remember the details of all of it, but most of it. Apparently I blessed too many flaggons of ale.

I wish I could have been with you for these events but the chemo meds have me messed up the last few days so I have just been gathering. I go on my increased dose in a few days for 5days. Those are the really strong chemo meds but I will jump in mumble and get to know you are more.

Thread Information