+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Hello all! My name is Theden Kolstarn. I am a newcomer, currently residing (sleeping on the floor of the bank) in Tindrem. I am a novice swordsman currently putting my skills to use by dispatching some of the many undead found uprooted and walking throughout the graveyard. It isn't glamorous, but it allows me valuabe training, and some gold in my pocket. I currently train with the aspiration of one day using my sword to fight for the Duchy, and I humbly thank you for allowing me this introduction.

(Out of character)
    I apologize for the character name being so drastically different from my forum name. I oftentines interchange the two names. My next character will most definitely go by the name Essin, once I upgrade to a premium account, which will be very soon.

But anyway, nice to meet you all, and thanks for giving me the possibility of joining the Duchy. I look forward to formally meeting everyone.

Greetings,

Well, should you join the militia a linen bed roll will be provided so that you may sleep in the barracks. Be wise with that gold, perhaps carry silver instead. Thieves have a harder time picking large sacks of coin of you compared to less than a dozen gold ones in your pockets. I recommend enlisting as soon as you can to refine yourself.

((
    No big deal, my forum account's name is Danelectro, furthest thing from my name here. We look forward to meeting you as well.

Thank you for the advice. I've been keeping my eyes open for thieves, and have thus far been free of anyone stealing from me, but I'll try to carry silver instead whenever possible.

Thank you for the invitation. Will I be able to join the militia as a trial member?

Quote Originally Posted by Theden Kolstarn View Post
    Thank you for the advice. I've been keeping my eyes open for thieves, and have thus far been free of anyone stealing from me, but I'll try to carry silver instead whenever possible.

Thank you for the invitation. Will I be able to join the militia as a trial member?
    As a trial member you can become a novice in the church, remain a simple serf, or enlist in the militia.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information