+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Purchase of Tenaland Hamlet

Lightbulb Purchase of Tenaland Hamlet

So I got home last night and had this crazy idea of asking if Coffee Cup of sponsered by Alienware would sell thier Hamlet. He said he would sell it. I had no idea what to offer so I said 20 and he replied that he had an offer on another holding for 100. So I asked if he would sell Tenaland for 100 and he replied,"For sure". So since the bank costs 10, its really for 90. He said if we got a group together it would take like a week to farm it out. I think thats something we could do. Would be awesome to have with Imperium as our neighbor.

Giggs Outlaw
    Skirmisher

I like your iniative but I think we can buy Seruk from Imperium for a similar price or even cheaper. Those building mods would then go to improve Calfadar. (Perhaps a quarry).

I'm not sure if that should even be our top priority honestly. I want us to get down our process of pumping out Armor/Weapons. If we cant defend a holding i dont see what the purpose of holding one is. Having the gear would enable us to do so.

I like both ideas. I don't think it would be a bad idea to to maybe semi plan on taking one the 2 holdings when we go live at least in the beginning so we plan our resource gathering routes and techniques it what might be the actual place it will be happening. I'm not sure if that makes sense so I will try to explain better in TS. If we were to buy one in Beta I say go with Seruk to help benefit Imperium and ourselves. We will be able to easily group with Imperium and call for aid if need be. Maybe come to some kind of agreement with Ork and we could freely gather on Carin. Sounds like a good plan for now. I'm am like 5 points from making Plate. I will be putting some sets of banded in the Clan Bank soon for farming.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information