+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Claimed Long March

Yeah, the main issue is there's a perfect slop above the exit of the sapper tunnel that allows for people to leap over the walls using either Dash or Stampede. Based on what I've seen from the other cities I've visited, though, this may prove a problem for many of them.

Hopefully they alter those skills to adhere them to the ground as they dash forward.

You can also get on top of the fighters guild (where I am currently AFK macroing), by going up the walls and the tower, then jumping down onto the roof of a house, and from them using Magma Bomb to life myself up into the air.

At the moment I am crouched and casting, so I don't think any raiders can see me from any point in the city. Please don't go up there and kill me, otherwise I'll be down at the stone and easy meat. :-)

Hopefully I will hit level 100 today in self heal. I thought I saw some spells for the next level I'd like to check out.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

Nobody else thought it was odd that Long March got up and walked fifty miles south east? I spent 15 minutes looking at unholy wars map trying to figure out where Longmarch would be if it still existed and what flattened it.

Haha yeah they've reduced the size of the world and moved many of the cities/hamlets around.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information