+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One blunted blade makes the army weaker.

Default One blunted blade makes the army weaker.

Crafting professions, having a house crafter for each profession will split the workload of mass crafting to achieve skill up quickly through funnelled resources. List any professions your interested in and how active you will be. I do not want an inactive crafter when we need equipment and may expand to multiple house crafters to ensure supply is always met. Hopefully we can keep crafting time to each profession rather short in a day after the initial hump so we can all concentrate on killing things.

I will do weaponsmithing only next time beta opens unless we lack players completely. Someone else needs to take armoursmithing and everything else, choose one for Beta here. It is by no means final and of course you can take whatever profession you want in the long run but 1 of each will get boosted by clan mats to obtain good gear quickly.

Well if you're doing weaponsmithing I suppose I'll cover armor, though I'm honestly fine with doing anything if anyone wants that one. I can be on pretty often.

Perhaps we should have two per profession, or a backup with some experience? I imagine there will be times when a crafter is needed but offline.

I can do staffs. I can probably also do elemental armor if need be.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

I don't think we need 2 to start, if we have resources a single crafter can make enough to keep us supplied until he atleast logs again.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information