+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is anyone actually playing?

Exclamation Is anyone actually playing?

The Teamspeak server seems empty and no one from wsx ingame, was wondering if anyone is actually playing the game yet?
    Last edited by Kalith; 12-19-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Yes and No, it is very difficult to get in most of us are queuefalling atm. Also we are in the Silver Sun Republics TS3 aswell chilling with them. It's also early yet so people aren't on.

When that one is empty click on the teamspeak icon on this page http://www.silversunrepublic.com/content.php?

There's always some people online there.

yeah, just keep hanging around on the TS3. When the game is playable and the queue actually works we usually get some people playing.

Do what I do, get on both servers! (you can at the same time) That way you don't miss the action anywhere.
    Last edited by Hawks Furysky; 12-20-2012 at 12:52 PM.

Heh - both at the same time huh? I'll give that a try!

Was in for most of the night last night (except after crashing and waiting back in the queue). Had an absolute blast.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

The game is working quite well now, been playing for two hours without freeze-lag and i even kept my items after a crash and relog.

Yes, you guys are more than welcome on the RSS server. The best way to keep the Kingdom together long term is if we all become one big happy family.

I have been going in both RSS and Hyperion servers. Last night I stuck mostly in Hyperion to get some experience playing with Wessex players. Otherwise I would join up with the RSS gents and play with them.

As the game gets more stable there will be more people logged into the Teamspeak servers. So give it time. It will fill up.

Quote Originally Posted by Audin Cardew View Post
    I have been going in both RSS and Hyperion servers. Last night I stuck mostly in Hyperion to get some experience playing with Wessex players. Otherwise I would join up with the RSS gents and play with them.

As the game gets more stable there will be more people logged into the Teamspeak servers. So give it time. It will fill up.
    Audin and I had quite a bit of fun last night. Crashing, losing all our stuff, then working on re-supply.
    Lord Azzerhoden Razeri, Viscount of Wessex, Bt.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information