+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Darkfall UW - Wipe or no wipe?

Quote Originally Posted by Celiah Ailey View Post
    Also, what about Sempiternam? ... Good 'ol times. I remember the one single time I came to Long March for a trade. I was trading with someone and Haeso and Sempiternam were near the bank and he asked her to go with him for an evening stroll. Lol, that was so epic.. And I must have been green of pure jealousy. Here they were standing in Long March at the center of civilization and having fun roleplaying, romantically even! Meanwhile, I was an outcast from the Duchy of Wessex having to live out chaos stones on Yssam in the far corner of the corner continent Yssam, even. Far away from the Duchy of Wessex and the reach of Hyperion's KOS list. ..And the only way to get to a bank for me was to sneak into an enemy holding because the entire continent was owned by one alliance and I couldn't establish any reasonable diplomacy without them asking me to stop PvPing on the entire island. And I couldn't get a holding either with my gang of tribesmen. Meanwhile Haeso could hit the royal grove in Long March and kiss the finest maiden of the kingdom!

Yeah... That truly sucked.
    Awe, I didn't know you felt that way Ztyx, maybe in another lifetime (or RP life, who knows!).

I actually recall that interaction with Haeso but I wasn't aware you were there to witness it. I assure you there were no kisses exchanged between him and I, that would be most improper!

You two have been gone a long time, good to see old faces.

Not talking about you Celiah, you've always been around hehe, I'll say hi to Empa and Exuras for you cause I think they still play the ninja song you made once in awhile.

Thanks, but I already talked to them not long ago to ask if they were interested in working together for Unholy Wars.
    I think that was a nice and friendly gesture considering Exuras pleaded me for it for like a week and I did it for only 120K or whatever.

@ Sempi.
    My men and I will have to build you a ship and get you across the Atlantic first. Untill then I'm afraid we're out of luck. Fate just doesn't have that in store for us yet.

Speaking of Haeso. Is he on the mailing list and is there a chance he'll return for Darkfall: Unholy Wars? I think it would be fun to play on the same team this time around.
    I have been known to post on occasion, this shall be one of them.

Also, what about Sempiternam? ... Good 'ol times. I remember the one single time I came to Long March for a trade. I was trading with someone and Haeso and Sempiternam were near the bank and he asked her to go with him for an evening stroll. Lol, that was so epic.. Meanwhile Haeso could hit the royal grove in Long March and kiss the finest maiden of the kingdom!
    Well, that happened every day you know, can't be expected to worry about who might overhear all the time. Also, I believe you meant in all of Agon, surely you wouldn't insult the fair Lady Sempiternam so egregiously? A slip of the tongue, I'm sure.

But Sir I must object, the mere suggestion this fine lady would honor me with kisses or something so tawdry insults her honor. We would never think of doing anything inappropriate when no one could see us! Do you take me for some sort of Lancelot?

Yeah... That truly sucked.
    A fire kick right in the feelings one might say.

Quote Originally Posted by Sempiternam View Post
    Awe, I didn't know you felt that way Ztyx, maybe in another lifetime (or RP life, who knows!).

I actually recall that interaction with Haeso but I wasn't aware you were there to witness it. I assure you there were no kisses exchanged between him and I, that would be most improper!
    The indignity of it all, suggesting we might be kissing! Why that's just absurd! There are plenty of legitimate reasons for taking multiple hour walks where we don't talk to anyone else. I assure you any kissing or otherwise inappropriate noises were purely coincidental.

@ Sempi.
    My men and I will have to build you a ship and get you across the Atlantic first. Untill then I'm afraid we're out of luck. Fate just doesn't have that in store for us yet.
    Oh you needn't worry about Lady Sempiternam having her own ship, the Flying Dutchman is still in service, though it won't be taking her across the Atlantic.
    Last edited by Haeso LeGaude; 11-23-2012 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Grammars
    The name's Jack, Lumber Jack.
    http://www.duchyofwessex.org/sigs/Haeso.png

Did I mention Join the Garrison?

I can fully endorse for the purity of Miss Sempiternam in this matter. Not purely on the account of the young lass, of course, but also due to the merits of her alleged suitor.

As a proper bachelor and warrior, I can assure you that the only companionship young Mister Haeso received was that of the coercive and salacious rights exercised by the conquerer upon the conquered. He may have dreamed of the soft skin and gentle manner of a proper Mercian woman while atop many a weeping Alfar maid in a burning village or a whimpering Mahirim bitch among the bashed remains of her litter, but never would he have violated the honor and purity granted to him by Auros by sullying a Mercian maiden with even the lights of presumptuous pecks.

I am honored by your vouching for my character Sir Brandt. Especially as a proper bachelor and warrior, alas unfortunately for me and fortunately for my honor no fair Mercian maidens have shared my bed.

(This nearly caused me to die laughing. It's good that you're back, I have to say there were few if any people I enjoyed playing with more than you.)

Posted twice apparently, the server lagged and didn't send it the first time and I hit reload, so it actually sent it twice. What's up with the forum servers lately? This place is always having problems when I try to browse/post.
    Last edited by Haeso LeGaude; 11-24-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Bernardo dei Medici is offline His Grace, Lord Chancellor of Hyperion
    Doge of Aquileia

Knight Commander of the Solar Legion

Ahem, I would be remiss if I didn't step in and comment that it would be quite improper for my own squire to engage in relations with the noble lady who broke many fasts within my company during that time. He was only doing his chivalric duty guarding her in my absence dealing with the duties of overseeing my own shire.

I pray to Auros, that he might bring you again to join us in exercising the aforementioned rights, Haeso. You talk as though Auros has not granted you such spoils of war in too long a time, and no warrior of our flock ought to lack of the divine ecstasies of a Cleansing in the name of Our Father.
    Last edited by Aethelric Brandt; 11-24-2012 at 01:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information