Thread: WTB House Building materials!

Default WTB House Building materials!

Would like to use steel, granum and brownwood. I can't remember exactly how much of each but I'm sure someone would be willing to remind me.

3600 Metal
    36000 Stone
    20000 Wood.

I have steel I can sell you just pm me.

I honestly don't recommend using anything more valuable than cuprum for the metal section. The hp-difference is neglible while the price gets real high real quick.

"It is said, that when Wooster's name is mentioned, trees tremble in fear."

I was told the HP difference was huge and that steel was the best way to go.

Steel is more hp but over 3600 units it doesn't amount to much. I'm pretty sure the largest part of a house hp is from using Gabore over Granum. Also auto building will maximise house hp beyond that of the metal.

A tier 3 Cuprum, Granum, Firmwood house ends up around or just under 3 mil hp if you go right ahead and build it fast. You can autobuild the tier 2/3 in complete safety to maximise the hp regardless of materials used aswell.

Gabore/Brown/Cuprum and autobuild tier 2/3 should give you alot of hp that your after. Wooster can better guide you here though.

Alright then. Who is selling Cuprum and for how much? Also how much does Gabore go for?

I've secured Brownwood. I still need Gabore and Curprum. Anyone selling?

Thread Information