+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Salvete omnes!

Default Salvete omnes!

I just applied for membership, however i cant se my ap somewhere. I have a good feeling about you guys . From what i understand u fight the good fight, helping the people of Nave instead of slaugthering them just for the sake of it, something that occurs far to often.

Anyway, i hope my ap is somewhere . If not i will repost. My chars name is Cautus.

Vale

Welcome to The Duchy of Wessex We tend to give people a nice impression of us I hope you enjoy your time with the guild! Any questions just ask. We're a friendly bunch.

Your app went to the High Reeve's office, it's in your personal information
    Once he sees it, you'll have the trial membership status.
    Welcome to the Duchy, and like Elagost said, any questions just ask.

Welcome to Wessex! Once i'm done working for today I would be more than happy to process your request for trial membership. I'll send you a Intro Private message also with some important info.

Look forward to seeing you in game!

Default Thank you all :)

A very nice welcome indeed . At the moment i am bit confused, im trying to be a mage, and from what i understand that "class" mechanic is broken. Well, i dont care about that i still want to be a mage. However i am having trouble with if i am going to keep my current char wich has low dex and const. and only 104 PSY and 107 INT, OR if i should reroll a sheevra 23 yo, with high dex and con and psy.

As a mage i will try to fill the roll that the guild wants.

A well . anyway im looking forward to play with you guys in MO.

Well it's all about how you like to play your characters, and if you do backgrounds setups with them or not
    Usually people roll high Dex mages, like the young Sheevra, since it can run fast to avoid getting melee attacked. This I believe is why the mage mechanics are kinda broken, since the young Sheevra seems to be overpowered in comparison to the other mages.

But hop on Mumble mate, so we can help you better

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information