+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Critical Defensive Materials

Yesterday i farmed the obsidian Golem with two other volunteers and i have to admit that its better if one person is doing the Isturak Golems.

We made about 150 sparkstone in about 1:30, that can be done in 15min at isturak golems.

The Court of Trade just smelted all day long ore to provide it for a low price, also 2k repairshards and 1.5k Battlespikes has been donated so far.

I will keep buying ore and smelt it, here again as i said in my sticky post, EVERYONE WHO SMELTS 1K ORE SHALL BE GIVEN A REWARD OF 500g, its rlly boring and you dont gain much skill but it has to be done and 500g for watching TV is good enough

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Koh View Post
    Well we got very little ore from the mine, maybe 10k and we no longer own Shargal.

p.s we miss you max

i will be back shortly

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Denioz VanValdenburg View Post
    I will keep buying ore and smelt it, here again as i said in my sticky post, EVERYONE WHO SMELTS 1K ORE SHALL BE GIVEN A REWARD OF 500g, its rlly boring and you dont gain much skill but it has to be done and 500g for watching TV is good enough
    I'm working my way through the backlog of Ore too when I'm not making Battlespikes.

I will try and farm the golem everyday i'm online for at least 1 hour

I'll farm iron ore and put it in the clanbank as ingots.

I can't commit to a certain time of day but am farming Basalt Golems in Isturak when ever I can get at least 1 more to come with me since I desperately need more weapon skill.

I am not much good in anything beyond newbie level PvE but I shall harvest and smelt iron and harvest the quarry and groves at Long March while they are within the Duchy.

Elias of Long March.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias Agricolas View Post
    I am not much good in anything beyond newbie level PvE but I shall harvest and smelt iron and harvest the quarry and groves at Long March while they are within the Duchy.

Elias of Long March.
    If you're in a group you can always help with heals, a bow, debuffs or other offensive spells. Be sure to join the golem hunts in Isturak should you be around when they're called as it's an easy way to level up your skills in a safer environment than doing it solo.

I empty the quary & grove supply often
    Footman patch Morgan

I dont mind helping with the smelting and I will see if i can find some time to mine some as well. I have a few undeath sparkstones, I dont know if they can be of use.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information