+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: <3 Lord Cadaver <3

Quote Originally Posted by Aildon Thewind View Post
    Congratz mate! Basically it was just misunderstanding caused by wrong info, so i was thinking that Cadaver is trolling as he was talking about villa in his usual funny voice + Roy said that it was paid. All in all i'm glad one of our caln got it and i wanted a place with safe so it wouldnt be much for me anyway.
    Alright mate. Good thing you're taking it so nicely. Sorry if I stepped over any toes but couldn't afford to waste the chance not to place my deed even if Cadaver was trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Denioz VanValdenburg View Post
    GRATZ^!!!

the best you can do actually is to buy a safe for that location so you can bind on every chaosstone.
    That will be my next big milestone

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Moralis View Post
    congrats. now whe are neighbourse
    Cool! You know any of the neighbors? I've alrdy talked to plakamekan eis from Sanctuary and he's peaceful enough.

the neighbors are friendly. itsthe damn people who come and take the village stone.. those are the ones that bash in ur doors

How often does it go vulnerable? I noticed plakamekan eis from Sanctuary took it last night just before I went to bed. He's the one with the villa and vendor.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information