+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hraldrim's introduction

Default Hraldrim's introduction

Hello everybody,

I have recently been invited into the Duchy of Wessex in Darkfall. I have a reasonable experience with most modern MMOs, but as far as Darkfall itself is concerned, I am a complete newcomer with only some seven hours of play under his belt. I am an adamant role-player and cannot wait to play a part in the duchy (although I will probably need some guidance on the feudal setting, along the way, as I never excelled at history). My character is the dwarf Hraldrim Drakenmyrk and with him, I will likely heavily focus on crafting and magic.

I myself am 24 years of age and hail from 's-Hertogenbosch in the Netherlands. Although I am officially still a Master student in Linguistics, I am currently pretty much job-less. Still, my social schedule and job applications take up a huge part of my day, so my play times will probably be erratic and I will not be able to play every day of the week. Expect to find me online on weekday evenings and perhaps occasionally throughout the weekend.

Cheers,

Hraldrim

Jaidyn Sothenic is offline Lord of Brockmoore
    Earl of Launceston

Warden of Wessex

Welcome to the community Hraldrim

Welcome! Role-playing you say? Perhaps you should check out the church. Also in Darkfall we focus on healing which should be a nice easy step to help integrate you into the PvP side of things.

Either way, have a look around at all your possible routes, there is something for everyone in Wessex.

What a lovely introduction.

A warm welcome to you, Hraldrim. Best of luck with your application.

Welcome to the Duchy Hraldrim.
    I hope (pretty sure) you'll enjoy it here

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information