+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

I am an old member of the 100 that were with Hyperion long ago before the fall. I was there during the fall and participated during many battles but became inactive like so many after Hyperion fell. So I was wondering, is Hyperion still alive/active? I know Wessex is still around obviously, but are you all active still in Darkfall? Are you all active on the NA server or just EU server in Darkfall? Have you all moved on to a different game?

I was possibly considering playing again.

Thanks for your time!

Hello Julius.

A majority of the core Wessex members have returned to Darkfall's EU server. We are no longer "Hyperion" or planning to recreate it, just Wessex for now. We have also reclaimed some of our rightful lands such as Long March and Brockmoore. We have a very large player base in Wessex at the moment, particularly the Darkfall branch (we are multi-gaming now). We have around 20-35(?) actives most nights for Darkfall alone.

Are you looking to possibly join Wessex?

Hey Julius, and welcome to our forums.

We currently have 62 members on our stone yet we have only been back in Darkfall as a clan for 3-4 weeks, things are getting brighter and brighter for us, we have been working alot on our defence of Longmarch and have been very succesfull so far.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information