Closed Thread

Thread: Treaty: Forsaken Disclosure and Agreement of Neutrality

Default Treaty: Forsaken Disclosure and Agreement of Neutrality

The College of Arms of the Duchy of Wessex records for posterity in this Holy Place (may it stand from everlasting to everlasting), the following Treaty originally given at http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/threads/forsaken-disclosure-and-agreement-of-neutrality.48578/ :

Quote Originally Posted by Thaeric
    (From this post on the Mortal Online Forums):
    We welcome any other guild that wishes to solidify their neutrality with us to post their signature ... in .png format. If you have any questions or concerns about this document, you may contact me directly at ThaericForlorn@gmail.com

For those guilds that are still working on final approval of this agreement, again, feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or concerns. I just could not postpone posting this any longer. The document is not closed to you though, and you are welcome to take as long as required.

Thank you to all guilds who have already agreed to this document. We look forward to a long, peaceful, and fun relationship. We hope to see you all at our events in the future and look forward to trading with you regarding any and all needs your guild may have.

Our guild law section, referred to in the above document,
    http://forsaken.clangroups.com/Guild...opicID=9093271
    See section G
    By my hand & the Red Wyvern of Wessex we certify that this is a true, correct, and most complete copy of the document in the possession of the Forsaken. Let the Treaty be hereby recorded in good order. May the Radiant Lord's Grace shine down upon all Nations and into the hearts of all men.

Lady Laylah Sothenic
    Mistress of Heralds
    of the College of Arms
    of the Duchy of Wessex
    Last edited by Wooster Redwood; 03-28-2013 at 08:57 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information