+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings from Kindred Rising

Default Greetings from Kindred Rising

Good day, Honorable Sirs and Madams,

I am Ayame Starbreaker, Fedaykin* of Kindred Rising and a member of our governing council. The Kindred for sort. I bring greetings and an offer of friendship from the Kindred in the hopes that we may work together in the future.

Kindred Rising are a group of Thursar organized by our Harbinger**, Kivyek Drauger, in the hopes of bringing together our brothers and sisters from across the land into one community. In this, we strive to stand above the hate, the bigotry, and the stereotypes of our kind and prove that we are better than what people see us as. We have thrown off our shackles of slavery and servitude in the hopes of a better future for our kind. We conduct ourselves with honor and integrity so that others will see us for who we are, and not what we are.

I have heard much of you from others, and have concluded that you too are a noble and honorable people. In this, I hope that our people can come to trust one another in good faith and friendship. If you have questions of me, please ask, and I shall answer honestly to all that I can.

Ayame Starbreaker
    Fedaykin
    Kindred Rising

* Fedaykin - Administrative Officer
    ** Harbinger - Guild Leader

Hello mister Starbreaker,

I am Setles Drake, clerk of the Ducal court, and I welcome you to these forums. It is very nice to hear of your intentions and I hope we can coexist peacefully and learn of from each other. Unfortunately most of our Cabinet is currently away for various reasons but they will respond to you as soon as they can.

Sig by Twyster Stronngust

Greetings Ayame Starbreaker

I have already noticed your fine clan a few times on the Mortal Online forums, and I am happy to see you here seeking good relations between our communities.

Thank you for your welcome, Mr. Drake and Mr. Blackmoor.

We always seek to find common ground with like minded groups, and I too hope any deliberations will bare fruit. I have learned quite a bit of patience in my time, so do not fret to much over a delay. We will hopefully become good friends in the future.
    Last edited by Khorde Dovasson; 04-30-2010 at 08:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information